Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On the positive side . . .

I will have back surgery on November 2. I can't do much of anything after that for 6 weeks. I can knit though. I've already gotten lots of knitting done for socktoberfest even though I don't have the pictures to prove it. I am on my 6th sock which actually has me on my 4th pair of socks. I might actually get these finished by next week! 4 pairs of socks - not bad! That is positive don't ya think? So for the first 2 weeks I'm completely homebound unless I have physical therapy then 4 weeks after that I can do light things but no major housework or laundry - DARN! I have to bring all my sock yarn stash downstairs from my craft room in case I want to knit knit knit. So, I need all my favorite bloggers to stay current better than I do (and y'all do) so y'all can entertain me! I'm counting on you.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Oh bummer...I hope your surgery comes out ok! Good thing you can knit though, can't imagine being laid up and not able to knit!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

You continue in my prayers! Get a lot of knitting done! - no housework... WOOT... of course, getting someone else to do it is sometimes easier said than done!

1:12 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Knitting and no housework....SWEET!

Amy

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home